Teddies!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
SIAN AH!!!
Wah feel so sian now. Nothing to do lah. Tomorrow maybe go and play badminton. Today, ate Char Siew, duck and rice at some hawker center. Yummy! I had my FIRST sip of Jia Jia Liang Teh. I thought it was like very bitter and sour and whatever gross tastes in the end, very nice leh! Weird hor? But I don't like the ginseng taste. Yuck! My mother made me mark my brother's english paper. Quite okay lah but not super good. I'm so freaking bored. I mean, I haven't been going for swimming training cos my parents say no (so sad) and all my fwens have exam. Shucks. Feeling sorry for myself is not a great way to spend this holiday but what can i do? Nothing to do what. Now go on the com also feel sian. Bye bye life. lame... Chatting with Nibee now. TTFN...

Teddies!
Teddies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment