Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Contemplating life...
What is wrong with today's world? People are bias, corrupted, idiotic, over protective, selfish and more. More and more are falling 'prey' to this 'predator'. It's dumb to me when you're trying to be 'cool' by destroying yourself. It's stupid, dumb, idiotic, crazy etc. I mean, what's the point? By the time you realise it, you could have wasted away half of your life. Who knows? Maybe even 3/4 of your life. What's the point? Why are people so.. well... weird? I find myself weird sometimes. That's when I have the time to think. It's sort of like i'm disliked by society. I don't know. Everyone has a 'group'. But not me. It's like I belong to the group branded 'the losers'. I don't want to be like that. I don't like it. It's horrible. I know how feels like to be those that are always left out by groups. It hurts and what's more is that others don't care. That's when it really hurts. What happened to friendships, love? It's just all gone. It gets harder as you grow up. I learned that the hard way. You either catch up with society or be swept away by the 'new age'. What happened to the good old days of playing catching with one another,sharing secrets that could be kept a secret? We've all (including me) been sort of taken by society. No more talking. It's plugged in or logged in. Like what i'm doing now. (Well this is mainly because there's nothing to do. The school should organise like outings!) Humans are weird creatures like what aliens always say on tv. We don't understand each other anymore. We've become selfish. One effect is global warming. Polar bears may be extinct by then. Then, we would have had the priviledge of seeing one ALIVE but not for others. It's just us. Change? Yah right. We're almost at the point of no return. Feeling sorry for myself. Great way to spend my limited freedom right? Damn this world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment