Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Hi all! I would like to take this opppurtunity to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I opened all my prezzies but I haven't gotten what I really want, a dog. So I am feeling kinda sorry for myself and kinda miserable. I told you already when I started the blog that I will not protest but this is an exception. My parents have promised me to get me a dog but no siree. I have not gotten anything that is related to a dog. The presents I got are a watch, a shirt, a book, a croc o-dial, a crocs shirt, a bag and that's about all. Oh yes, and a paper making set. I have been getting fewer and fewer presents every year. Luckily I am not an adult or else I would hardly have any present except for old people. Still, better than nothing. It's back to school soon and I am really sad about that. No more sleeping in, no more going down (especially ME), more studies (especially ME), no holiday (especially ME) and NO MORE PLAYING!!! I am now reduced to a life of devotion to study and piano and staying in my room. Gosh. WHY MUST I BE P6 NEXT YEAR!!!!???? And no holidays until year end and then it's another story 'cause maybe my results aren't good or too many people travelling yada yada yada. This is super LOSER!>_<" We had a Christmas party this afternoon and it was so fun just that all the guest have gone except for my 2 super duper annoying cousins. Maybe they will stay here tonight!! Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine. Gotta have dinner. Bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment