Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just posting

Hi everyone. I am cooped up at home again. My parents came back from Malaysia last night. It was so fun with my grndfather around. We went to East Coast, walked around and picked up shells. We went to the swimming club to play and splash around. We went out to eat almost all the time. Aah. It was fun. Now, I am waiting to go downstairs to play and all. I miss the time we were in India. Sight seeing, playing, talking etc. It was so relaxing and interesting. I am begining to tense because I know the holidays are ending fast and school will start again. Now, I kinda miss school. No friends and I am so bored. I only thing I don't miss is waking up early. BOO. And when school starts, we all start our "I wish there was no school" routine. Think about it. Then we would like have nothing to do except play, go on the computer, eat , sleep, talk etc. etc. At least during the holidays ( year end) you have something to look forward too. We all know what that is... CHRISTMAS!! Ha ha ha! And all those my age will NOT look forward to school next year. Because, we have PSLE!!! Die lah. I suck at math and chinese. Science ok-ok and english, let's say deproving but still strong. I need to go. Tea time. Bye!

No comments: