Hi everyone! School is starting again and I am so miserable because school starts TOMORROW!!! Happy New Year 2009!! Woohoo! If you scroll all the way down, you should find a video call ' Evolution of Dance' and he does all these different dances for 6 mins! I am not going to spoil the surprise but his robot dance is really funny so go and watch it! Without further ado, Milly's dumbest question of the month:
Narrator: One day, Milly and her dad are out in the forest.
Father: See Milly, that is poisonous.
Milly: How do we know if it is poisonous or not?
Father: Well, usually a poisonous creature is colourful.
Milly: Ahhh!!!
Father: What's wrong?
Milly: I touched my parrot *Dunkin!
Father: So?
Milly: Dunkin is colourful! He's poisonous!! I'm gonna die!!
( Father is bewildered)
*Dunkin is Milly's really parrot. It's alive. Not a toy or whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment