Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tis' the season to be jolly...
It's nearing CHRISTMAS! I am TOTALLY excited!!! The only thing is that my grandfather is in the hospital. But he can be discharged today!! I have piano later. So I have to practise my piano after this. I hope you enjoyed the dumbest question of the month. I am alone at home today. My brothers have gone for a rugby camp. My mother has gone to visit my grandfather. I may be going to KL this weekend. It depends on my grandfather's condition. I still have tution homework, piano practise etc. Gosh! I am like so busy this holiday but it is also very boring. So I am listening to music now. Oh yah. I still have ballet. I can't believe 2008 ended so fast! The PSLE is next year so I won't be able to go for holiday until year end next year. So poor thing right? Don't worry. WE WILL PULL THROUGH! (Ok. A bit too sarcastic right?) Good luck guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment