Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HELLO. after Illegal activities

okok. Home:) I havent upload the pics yet so wait. Haha. I got lots of pics! So nervous.... tomorrow got ting xie. -.-  I really don know wad the point is stressing poor kids like us out lor. ANYWAY, continue frm just now. So we did the filming ALOT of times. 30mins spent taking 24secs =.= cos Ana and Rhondie kept forgetting their lines. In the end, we cheat and put the paper over the cam, ask them move forward then take. SUCCESS!! I WAS HOLDING THE PAPER LOR. Tiring sia. LOL. Then finish, went com lab slack. Fun! THE END. School was ok lah. Teacher talking to moniters that time, she say can do anything but softly. SO, Carina and I slept. For like 20mins. LOL. Tired mah. Went to 7-11 with Faith for lunch. Bought Tom Yam instant noodles then quickly walk back while eating. Nice:) Skyping Mikki now. She said she made a runescape account for me =.= LOL. SO MUCH HW!! Ok lah. I gtg do work kays? Byee...
PERSONAL MSGS:
CONGRATS KEITH!!!
JIA YOU GE GE ADRIAN!!!
Eh, if ya'll wanna ignore me, don ignore Faith too. I mean, my attitude didnt change! Maybe you all did! I'm just being myself and if you can't accept it then fine. It's just me being me. If I pissed you guys off, i didnt mean it. BUT I dont think I did anything. If you cant accept me, then fine.

No comments: