Tuesday, April 6, 2010

illegal activity

Ya lah ya lah. I very naughty. I in com lab for ICT and we finished our shooting so sian in the com lab. Being DAMN alert as to if teacher is looking at the screens. don wanna get caught mah... Filming was damn fun. Faith and I were like setting up the camera and all then we like dunno how. After awhile, we found out how to switch it on. Then we were like: Why is the screen WHITE? Then we brought it into the shade then I tried covering the top still don work. THEN we realised that...... the thing was on night mode -.-......... Then we were like: Oh.......... Then we were like: Quick! Let's find some place to film before the sun comes out! Then May said go under the tree lah. THEN, they all chiong to the tree. I was like: what the?? -.- took vid of them doin that. haha. ok.gtg. go home and blog!!

No comments: