Tuesday, February 23, 2010
WE ARE THE WORLD:D
Helloo! I'm listening to the new version of We Are The World and it's really good! I was reading some comments on it and some comments were actually quite... rude. For eg, there was this person who said the rapping was... something rude lah. But the lyrics of the rap in this song aren't very like wad lah. It's very.... how to day ah... meaningful? You get what I mean:D The variety of singers also make it very interesting:) There are also parts with Michael Jackson and ya... I think he'd be really proud if he heard the remake (and i'm not an MJ fan okay?) so see? Nice right? Heh heh:D But really, I think it's very nice! Ya. Heehee! I'm doing my assignments now. SO HAPPY!! I TOMORROW NO SCHOOL!!!! WE RULE MAN!! Lol:D But serious. Qian Ping was like: "Yes!" when the bell rang for dismissal. Ok. I go do work first. I later then blog okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment