Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Assignments? WTH...

Walao, bored sia. But VERY HAPPY!!! I'M NOT IN SCHOOL TODAY!! And, it's only 12.35pm. I rule man! LOL. No lah. Cos celebrate gd O level results then school give us hol. Happy happy! But cannot slack lah. Still got some work. Like math and my 3 unfinished assigments that are ALL due next month which is pretty soon.... AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! At least got more time to do lah. LOL. I wanna watch Percy Jackson AND Valentine's Day AND wad's that movie called ah?? Oh ya, ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!! But mei you ren pei wo wad.... So cannot lah.. Sad :'( Watch with my brothers totally no fun lah. LOL. No offence but they really aren't the best movie buddies... Hahaha! I'm so mean hor? Oh ya... Is Dear John nice? It sounds nice.... I dunno lah. LOL. Today I woke up at 9.05am. But my brothers woke me up at 6am by accident cos they going school mah. Oh ya. I remember why now. I was blocking the cupboard. Heh heh. So I had to move my leg. Hahahaha! Ok, now I better do my work cos later got swim training. BYEE!!

No comments: