Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Upset and upset
I'm pissed. Overly pissed. Seriously pissed.... I can't take it anymore lah... And i'm not only pissed with Remy. It's a record man! I'm pissed with Rachel too... Nevermind. Let's talk about happier stuff okay? I have never watched 'Glee' in my life. You must be thinking "OMG! This girl damn jia lat. She has never watched Glee in her life!! And then she say wanna talk about happier stuff -.-" But i'm serious. I have never ever watched it. But I mentioned it cos glee means happy right?? Right?? That was lame... Haha. I'm trying my best to laugh but I don't feel like it. I feel like crying instead... Anyway in school, they told us some jokes today during assembly. Mostly the sec 1s-3s were laughing cos the way the Sec 4s laugh is HILARIOUS man!! Ya. Then had lessons. During chinese kena compo test... D&T was okay lah. Just that I riuned my acrylic and then the teacher see so jia lat then ask if I wanna change. Then I was like ok lor... So I got a blue acrylic bowl :D So proud of myself.... LOL lah. Ok. I'm still not smiling... I don feel like blogging. Sorry :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment