Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PISSED

I'm doing my math homework. So guai right? LOL. No lah. The teacher email to class email so I download and do lor... Tomorrow must hand up. Sigh... Today school was okay I guess... Fine. It was quite bad lah... Woke up at 2.37am for I dunno what reason. Then went back to sleep then woke up again at like 5.30am. Then cannot sleep liao. So grumpy lor... Went to class. They covered the lights with crepe paper... So our lights are orange and yellow. HAHA:) Anyway, I sit at the back got no fan right? So it's a bit warm but then ah, these people who decorate the class go and put crepe paper on the fan!! So it was like super super hot lah. I sit there start sweating. So I went to the front to increase speed cos I thought it was at like 3 or 4. Then I went there and realised all the fans were at 5 leh! Then I was like 'Stupid crepe paper...' Cos got air resistance slow down the fan. Then the other fan no crepe paper right, spin so fast then the fan near me was like very slow. Can see the difference... Aiyo. Make me pissed only. I mean, I appreciate what you're doing but please lah.... VERY HOT LEH!!!! Then lessons started after the pledge and all. The recess :D Cos Alison went to sit with her other friends, quite a few people came. Celine, Samantha, Nicole and a few more came so we were like just talking lah. Then more lessons. Math was okay though Mrs Seet was nagging again... Then science was quite funny cos there was actually crepe paper hanging like streamers across the room and the crepe paper already got caught in the fan twice. It happened again during science and Fu Li got up to go and get it out again (since she's the tallest in the class) then Mr Chng was like "I'll get it" and then Fu Li was also getting up to go there then after that, Alison was like "Fu Li is almost your height Mr Chng!" Then everyone started laughing cos it was true!!! HAHAHA:D  After that was CME with Ms Mok. Then after the thing, she say my row was noisy so kena stay back 10mins.. WTH lah. I wasn't noisy!! It was the people infront! Then after that I walk out with Audrey and met Dionis, Amanda and Xin Mei. So Xin Mei was like asking if can eat lunch with her. So I call my mom then can :D I was like "McDonald's lah" Then she want KFC so ya lor. Then Audrey, Dionis and Amanda walked way ahead at McDonald's there so we call them then they were like "McDonald's is closed. We're coming." So Xin Mei and I don believe so we go and check then really leh! Then Dionis had o rush off so left with Audrey, Amanda, Xin Mei and I. So go across to KFC. Then we met MKJ and a few teachers there leh! Then we were like freaking out lor... So I was like "Have to be every guai ah?" Then Amanda was like "But I don wanna be guai!" Then we all started laughing :D So ate then clear up. Then cos the bin is around the teachers there ah, we clear our stuff. Then one of the teachers nodded at us then we were like so proud of ourselves. HAHA:) Trained home... I'M TIRED!!! Pic:

Amanda and Audrey (Sry Xin Mei...)

No comments: