HELLO!!! Ok.. Er, I went to school (aiya... can't think of anything to write lah...) I'm now trying to read my chinese textbook now. Okay, i'm done:) Anyway, school was ok:) Got CCA results and i'm in..... SWIMMING:) No surprise to those who know me:) Now Ho Ying says she's gonna hack into the class email cos someone change the password or something so we can't log in. And then i'm like: You're gonna hack the thing? Omg... Then she's like: I mean hack in a good way... And i'm like: Okaay... Haha:) And now she says someone changed the private question to korean. My reply? Oh god... And i'm angry at Remy cos he called me an idiot and i'm MSNing ge ge Adrian and he's saying we're both idiots... Ok... Anyway, school was kinda ok. Am I repeating myself? I think I am... Nevermind... I can't be bothered to blog now... No mood lah. BB:)
No comments:
Post a Comment