Sunday, January 24, 2010
PLOP! Stupid person (U know who u r...)
hello:) sorry never blog for awhile. I busy mah... Haha:) I told Alison she ben shen (naturally) siao on MSN now then she thought I was saying stupid god (Ben Shen) HAHAHA!! Damn funny lah she:) All the laughing mamas are calling me mama cos they say I very naggy... WTH lah. Haha:) A few days ago, we did chem and then after we do all the experiments, we do our own 'mini' experiment... Huizheng, Alison, Ho Ying, Audrey, Faith, Sara and I (I think that's all... Sry if I left out any names...) put (I think) dilute hydrochloric acid and deionised water and lots of stuff and then the whole thing bubble then they keep adding and adding and adding. HAHA:) I got vid and pic but I too lazy to upload. Heh heh... Also in bad mood so... Ya lor. I never knew that Shark Boy and Lava Girl and shark boy is Taylor Lautner!! Omg! He so young then sia... But got resemblence lah:) How old were we when that was filmed? He looks about 10-12 yrs old leh... Ok. Nevermind:) I'M BORED!!! PLOP PLOP PLOOP.... Urgh. I'm super angry with someone... WTH lah... See, make me even more bad mood! Sigh... Aiya. Got a lot of homework.. Gonna die lah :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment