Thursday, December 10, 2009

WALAO EH!!




Excuse me? For your info. CHRISTIANS DO NOT SUCK!!!!
In faint writing the next person wrote "I agree" or something like that.
Then another one wrote "Me too. They are the only religious group to curse others."
What sort of people are you??!! FYI:
1) CHRISTIANS DON'T SUCK (As I mentioned earlier)
2) We don't curse others. EVERYONE CURSES LAH. U never curse before meh??
3) You are vandalising public property idiot...
I tell you I would have wrote back cursing and swearing but cursing in the message would be proving them 'right' and I shouldn't really vandalise...


So sad Tabitha is out in Singapore Idol. I don't really follow it but it was the final 3!! No offence to Sezairi fans but I don't really like his singing, Tabitha is better... Hehe... I got really upset when they said Sezairi was through to the finals cos I thought Tabitha sang better:)

No comments: