Thursday, December 10, 2009
Poofy day
Logged in to msn. Nobody online... So sad sia. Then go youtube search for the song With All Our Hearts. I need to sing in church with my friends. Can die right?? I can't believe I said yes... And, it's gonna be this coming Monday. Diao... What did I get myself into??? I'm like super bored... Okay. I can't find it. Got practise for it today... Might as well right? I think i'll most likely spend the rest of the day doing nothing until time to go for practise then i'll meet Rachel and maybe Claudia :) That'll be fun. On Monday we were like spying on the R.C.I.A group. Hahas. I feel blahish. My blog is like dying. It's either cos I don update enough OR my life is boring. Okay. GTG. Bye:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment