Tuesday, December 29, 2009

These few days...

Sorry I haven't been updating these few days... Okay, where shall I start? Oh ya...
27th Dec 2009
Went to eat dinner.  LOL. I mean duh...

28th Dec 2009
Went to ION Orchard with my other aunt and her kids. Had Swensen's ice cream buffet... YUMMY!! If you are a MEGA ice cream lover, got there. If you're not, forget about going... LOL :) But seriously, you have to be able to like either eat A LOT of ice cream or can eat a lot.... When my brother and one of my cousins got full of ice-cream, they started taking the vegtable sticks which , according to them,taste really good... After the whole thing, went home then went to my uncle's place... Ate Kit Kat, drank fruit punch, ate really nice pasta or something which they made :) Yums:) Go figure... Pics:

My first ice-cream :)


My cousin's second ice cream


My EXTREMELY cute cousins (but they damn naughty. Trust me...)


My second ice-cream :) (atop a gigantic cookie:)


My CUTE baby cousin


LOL


My other cousin a.k.a. The baby's big bro


Tha adults (I haven't been promoted yet. LOL)




Watching youtube vids n the corner...
Today, relaxed when i woke up. Read my book. Then went to Cineleisure to meet Joie. I last minute remember when told me.. So my mother scream at my ear then I left.  Met her at 313 then we went to cine. Ate at KFC then went to take neoprints. So fun...Took twice sia:) Then went to get movie tickets. Watched Alvin and the chipmunks 2. OMG! It was like super funny lah:) VERY NICE:) Go and watch sia... After that, went home...

No comments: