Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sayonara 2009:( Aloha 2010!
Woke up at like 8 plus today... Went to watch AVATAR with my aunty and her sons... OMG. Avatar was like REALLY NICE!!!! I loved it and would definitely watch the sequel if there was one... Some parts really scared me and kinda made me jump... LOL. And then there was one part when dunno who died, I was gonna tear... LOL... Fine, I very sensitive okay! But the show was REALLY good so go and catch it:) I just remembered when i was gonna tear but I shan't tell you so if you wanna know, GO AND WATCH... Muhahahaha!!! Can't blame me, i'm trying to help the economy LOL... My little cousins slept maybe after 3/4 of the show... Aiyo... Hahas. After the show, got some snacks then my aunty when to run an errand then we ate lunch. It was kinda late to be eating lunch lah but who cares? I wasn't very hungry LOL... Then got dropped home:) Now I listening to RADIO because all the songs are playing... Cos now almost like every station got some 100 song countdown and all... Pretty excited about next year:) This year was great cos I realised how much I like my old school (LOL. As in friends and all...), I met new people, I got to know all my other relatives and things like that. I guess this year was fufilling for me in a sense... I don't think i'll be making any new year resolution cos I don't really stick to it... Haha:) I'm gonna spend the rest of the last day of 2009 at my uncle's birthday party and at church. Rachel and Remy aren't going so i'll be celebrating it with about hundreds (maybe even thousands:)) of people in the congregation I don't know and about 60 choir members.I think I know less than half of them... LOL:) Anyway, I hope 2009 has been special for each and everyone of you! May 2010 bring you more surprises and all:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment