Monday, December 14, 2009

OMG so nervous sia...

Today is the day... Man, I'm so freaking nervous. Thank god Rachel is feeling better or else I have to sing with Claudia only... (Need more people to cover my voice mah) Okay. Joking... Anyway, feeling nervous and very paiseh...
13th Dec
Woke up at about 8.10am. Cos I slept at 1 plus that morning, was very tired... Went to church then go to ION to eat. Don be surprised. It's my FIRST time there okay! Yah I know very weird but... Anyway, ate at Crystal Jade at Taka cos we walk from ION then walked around. Went to GAP and bought this dress... Spending too much on clothes these days :P Then went to EPICenter at Wheelock. Okay, it was quite dumb to walk all the way there when there was one in ION but we didn't know... Then went to Uniqlo. Walked around there then went back home. Supposed to wash toilet but sleep till 6.15pm. Then saw a bit of Twilight on Star Movies. I didn't watch the whole thing cos my parents are a bit against this sorta thing and also cos my granddad was around so switched to SEA games. Now, I'm like totally into Twilight and I used to call it lame and stupid... Man, this sucks lah... Ate at Buangkok then came back and sleep...
14th Dec
Woke up, ate then wash the toilet. My brother so hao xin help me... Then clear room then play xbox with him. We play Halo 2, I keep getting lost but I didn't die leh! Prolly cos my bro keep charging ahead of me:) Then play Fifa 2004, got thrashed 0-2... That sucked:( Then do nothing until now lor. Gtg change for later... Wish me lotsa luck!!!!!

No comments: