Monday, December 14, 2009

my performance :)

Okay... I was pretty nervous. You can't blame me. It's my FIRST time!! Anyway, went there around 6pm. Met the rest of the Music Ministry at the side of the church. Then went for dinner opposite. Had Fishball noodles. Yum... Then went back to church. Rachel started running around looking for Claudia. After that, practise one last time then the thing started. Finally came our turn. We were like SUPER nervous man. Sing then very relived lor. I could feel Rachel shaking even though she did it like 3 times before this and this was my first time! A lot of people say we sing very well!!! Yay! Okay, I boasting again.. Haha. Then after the whole thing finish ate somemore at the back and guess who I saw... NIBEE!!! And I like freaked out cos I didn't know she was there hahas. Then after that I learned that she and Lovinia go to that church! Anyway, only had 4 pieces of sushi cos I was too full :(  Anyway, Bryan started chasing me and Rachel. Walao eh... Haha. Here are the pics:

Remy- Piano
Uncle Patrick- Guitar
Uncle Tony- Guitar
Jeremy- Bass
??- Drummer (Sori but I really don know ur name...)

Rachel and Claudia








Drama ministry and Brother Cel

No comments: