Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The holidays, sigh...
Some of you may think the holidays are great. Parties, free time and all BUT this holiday, I am feeling really bored because there is like nothing to do. So I am wondering how to keep myself busy. Any of you out there got suggestions, please tell me or else I may just die of boredom!!! Also, if any of you have any suggestions or you would like to post a 'dumbest question of the month' please tell me your idea and leave you name or whatever so I can put: this question was contributed by ________. This morning, I went to the swimming club to play badminton with my brother, my cousin and my mother's friend's son ( a.k.a My brother's friend). My brother's friend is really good at it but I still rule ( I am not boasting cause I won them hands down). I can't say the same for the other 2 because they kinda suck at it so... Maybe it wasn't really fair but hey! You can't blame me. My mother pre planned this so yah. And my mom did not come. She had to fetch my father from the airport and my other brothher was at rugby so I could not play with him. I hope I can go to the library later. I am so tired. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment