Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Finally! Something fun to do!
Hi again! I am in my grandfather's house after spending 4 hours at Wild Wild Wet with my brothers. It was SO fun!!! I went to the Ular-lah 2 times coz most of the times it was really crowded So, in this year, I have been to the Ular-lah 11 times!It is really fun! You should try it. Then, we went to Changi to eat at the hawker center. I had yummy Minced Pork noodles while my brothers each had a plate of Wan Ton mee and my grandfather had a bowl of dumpling soup. We all shared black carrot cake.Then, my brother had a hair cut because he has rugby tomorrow and he kept grumbling that he needs to cut his hair so both my brothers cut their hair just now without our parents knowing. The barber was a kind man named Mr Wong. Now, my brother is sleeping on the chair. I gotta go! Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment