Been quite upset lately. Over... CERTAIN things. THINGS not PEOPLE. anyway I'm at the club waiting for Bern to finish training. Cos I did dry land today. Then while doing dryland, I was walking 5 rounds (I'm actually supposed to run) then there was this wasp.
Me: *try to dodge wasp*
Benedict: amanda, scared ah?
Walao I was damn angry lah! Then he just now pass by me
Benedict: hi
Me:*ignore*
Benedict: what's wrong with you leg?
Me: huh?
Benedict: you never swim what.
Me: no nothing wrong with my leg what.
Benedict: why you never swim?
Me: why cannot?
HAHAHA HE DAMN LOSER LAH. bleeeh. Sometimes I really hate talking to him.
Anyway, alina's on OCIP in Vietnam so can't talk to her ): Megan has muscle pull so also not here so I'm alone so sad ): OH WELL.. I have no idea why but I feel like swimming. Maybe cos of all those distressing things happening. Actually right, only some of my swimming friends know what happened so (: okay gonna do something else! Bye (:
No comments:
Post a Comment