Friday, January 14, 2011

Message to Alina Sim

ALINA SIM I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU!! I don like benedict cher neither is he my boyfriend. If he finds out, he will seriously kill BOTH of us.
Sch was quite okay-ish though I had to lug my swimming stuff up to class which is on the 4th floor. Bleh. Then I skipped like 1hr of lunch to help with CNY deco. How sad, it didnt rain just now. Coach is like nuts but idk why. Oh dear friends that know me, please note I have changed my no so if you wanna know the no just email or msn me thanks! Wen Hong is actually quite nice but today he got leg cramp during training and his facial expression was damn epic :O Okay I gonna sleep. Gonna train tmr morning. I am so awesomely hard working right?
And no Alina. I'm not going just to see Benedict. I got better things to do. Seriously.

No comments: