Sunday, July 4, 2010

SPORTS DAY(: (:

Hey all! Quickie post before dinner(:

Friday 2nd July 2009
Went to school and all. Our new geog teacher is Ms Lin who is in green hse (GREEN HSE ROCKS TTM<3) So yeah she's pretty nice(:  We also hv new drama teachers. Ms Sri and Mr Jonathan Wong. Then we were doing role play and Alison was this teh tarik man and she was just SOOOOO funny!! Even Mr Wong laughed (cos Ms Sri wasn't there) It was seriously damn freaking funny(: During lit, Ms Chan gave the whole class chips to share(: So nice(: Tho' I only had 2 cos the rest infront ate all.. Haha(: Never mind kidding(: Then took train home w/ Meredith fisball. Rain like siao then I got wet :(

Saturday 3rd July 2009
SPORTS DAY!! Woke up at 5+ and went to yck stadium. Sat at green hse stand(: MR CHNG WASN'T WEARING GLASSES *gasps* Prob went for lasik or wore contacts haha(: IDK man. Then assembled on the field, sing national anthem, pledge etc etc. Then family dance which I did horribly :P Most sec 1s were bad at it. Anyway, they did torch relay and all which I couldnt see then it started drizzling then we went back to our seats. BRB DINNER. Ok back(: Then green hse contingent 1st. Did cheer then was blue I think then red then yellow. Then was cheer routines. SUPER NICE(: Then races. Green won quite a fair bit(: Then teachers race. It was pretty hilarious watching the teachers run. In the rain. Haha(: Then was combined cheer routine and then we did cheers and then i trained home(:

Pics:

Yellow Contingent


Red Cheerleading






Kimberly w/ the flag (GREEN HOUSE!)


Lyo n Merly


































My snack(:




Teachers' race




Combiner cheerleading




























No comments: