Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Burned.

I mean LITERALLY burned. Yes I know, careless careless careless me.... GAH. I burned my finger during D&T while trying to take the solder (how ever you spell it) pen thingy. Then I grabbed the metal part and the rest is history. Then I RAN to the sink in the D&T workshop. Didnt help though. I'm gonna get a blister. GAH. Tmr got HCL CT. I DON WANNA GO SCHOOL TMR!! I wish I can just absent lor... But need a bloody mc. Maybe i'll see if can write parents letter... Rhonda was absent today, so was Jermaine, Ho Ying and someone. GAH forgot who.... and half the people in 1c are sick. Including me. I also have tons of homework and all.... I hope I don need go school tmr.... We are making an LED light for D&T which is going pretty well besides the burnt finger. These few days have been hectic... I hope it ends soon! I'm so tired... Hopefully YOG is holiday also. I mean, we should be given a holiday! YOG in SG is a once in a lifetime chance so we should be able to watch it. No point calling it YOUTH Olympics if we can't watch it right? Yeah... Ok I shall go do some homework and update this blog...

No comments: