Wednesday, April 14, 2010

tired

Ok. So today was like... so-so I guess. Like everyday is lor. So damn weird. Today 1st period was like assembly and all. So ya lah. Sec 4s went to watch track today. So lucky, skip school. Nvm. My nats come nxt wk then I skip. Heh heh... Only 2 days though. Sad :'( Aft assembly was like... eng. Mrs Sushilla came in DAMN late for lesson. BUT we were pretty guai leh. LOL. Though I was like using phone... Nvm. Talked abt the speech thingy n all. Then she said thurs must present. Sad I not going on thurs. My events like wed n fri. CAN SKIP MORNING JOG!! LOL. ANYWAY, aft that was like chi. It was... ok lah. I kept talking nonsense then lao shi was a bit puzzled. I also dunno wad I talking abt. Cos it was like the text mentioned this thingy abt earrings then she was like normally will do the bottom then the top.
Me: I do the right side then the left side (in chinese)
Lao shi: Huh?
Me: Ya wad. Do earring staple right then left wad. (in chinese)
Lao shi: *puzzled look*
LOL. THEN I realised she was talking abt that, I tot which side u staple 1st. LOL. I was laughing away sia. Damn weird hor? Then was recess. FRIED FOOD WED ROCKS SIA!! Was like damn happy then bought cheese fries. Yum:) Faith n I were talking abt weird incidents that happened in pri school. I was laughing away when I remembered there was this dare for someone to seduce a tree. LOL!! I think Nibee ah? Nvm. Then was.... Eng. Ok lah. Went through speech somemore. Then D&T. Com lab. Damn fun. I was like freaking out and all. Hahas. THEN, Alison go to this scariest maze ever thingy on the com. Her row was like COMPLETELT terrified of the thing. I wanted to press arrow key for them, they scream. I was like stunned. LOL. Then they finally did the whole thing n this creepy ghost face came out. I dont think i'll be able to sleep tonight. LOL. So they were screaming n screaming then Mr Tay kept tsk-ing them. Damn funny sia. Then cos Faith was using Mr Tay's thumbdrive, we had to wait awhile then can save. Ended up being late for chi. Lao shi was pretty angry. THZ nvr bring textbook so kena sing. OH YA. Whenever she sleep during lesson, we would sing the stupid mean median n mode song. OMG. DAMN funny the way they say Mode. Aahahahahahaha! Aft school came home then ate then napped for... 5 mins. Then went swimming. was ok lah. She asked me do 50m sprint once in BARRY'S LANE. OMG. Then I was like: Noooooo!! Cos all the advanced swimmers using that lane. LOL. Was like so scared sia. LOL. Then for one set, did like 20x24m fly. OMG. We had like 1min so we finished one lap 15secs then we stay one side slack n attack Benedict during his advanced training then go again. Didnt do 4 cos I needed go home. Then ate at home then ya lah. Now doing hw.
Check out the math vid thingy 2Laugh until siao. LOL:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNdVynH6hcY&feature=PlayList&p=80FC67804F2C753C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=

No comments: