Friday, April 2, 2010
MAUNDY THURS~
I'm back people:) Went mass at Novena just now. Very nice lah. Tmr going again to meet Rachel. Too bad Remy not coming. ANYWAY, saw Dominic at the altar (he altar boy mah). Quite poor thing actually. Must sit there like statue lidat. I'll be fidgeting like crazy lor. LOL. It was like really a solemn ceremony. Then during the washing of feet, my grandma said that one of the guys is my frens dad. I was a bit shocked lah cos I dunno mah.Yeah, so lidat lah. Then aft that, went to Church of Sts. Peter and Paul. Too crowded so nvm. Then went Church of St. Joseph. Prayed a bit then went to the canteen there to eat a bit. HUNGRY MAH. Then went to Carmelite Monastery. Then stayed there awhile then went home lah. Skyping Mikki and MSNing Meredith. Ok. Nights Meredith. So now I call Mikki. So, tomorrow I going mass. I don not want to be stalked thank you. LOL. CRAP. NOW I DON FEEL TIRED. I feel damn hungry leh :( ok la. I go go liao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment