Hello hello hello hello hello helloo
Oi, Faith ah, pls don change LOL. I mean, Faith JIE JIE. LOL. Now she laughing like siao lidat.
Faith: not true and anyways im only like 2 weeks older than u!!!
U don wanna be called JIE JIE?
Faith: you are more MATURE than me anyways... im jus EXACTING REVENGE! If u wanna see why go my blog.
Yay!! LOL. Ok then. AUNTY Faith:)
Faith: Oi! mean ah!!
Yes. *CORRECTION* AUNTY Faith:
Hee hee!! So anyways, school was kinda ok lah. Then this ALISON hor, I walked into class when she was saying SOMETHING abt me to the geog teacher. Like idle chatter lidat. So ya lah. Grrrr........ Hahas.
Faith said: really ah? Yes AUNTY. Really. So anyways, i'm at her house cos we're gonna do filming for our ICT proj. and I HAVE TO SWIM!! Walao eh, I DON WANNA SWIM!!! Cos i'm super dead aft yesterday. Then yesterday ah, the people went early. As in coach nvr say go then they go. Then the guuy in the other lane was like: Jiao lian, qu mah? Then she was like: qu si ba. Then he started smilng and i was laughing my mind off cos I couldnt really laugh out loud. they would think im crazy. Ok, looks like we gtg. BYEE~
No comments:
Post a Comment