Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I wish everything was normal again.....
Hello. Doing physics now which is really really hard. I mean, what is science and what is technology?? Aiyo... Today was... tough I guess. The Mamas think i've changed. I mean, have I? I dont think so. But.. maybe unconciously. I wish everything were better now. It's like music is my only fren. See? Now I feel sad, got one sad sounding song on the radio... Sigh... I think people get irritated w/ me very easily. I admit, I feel jealous of people sometimes. Urgh. Ok, I gotta relax. I'm getting pretty worked up. Sec 1 is this really major change for me.. Late nights, tons of work, more tests, graded assignments... Everything is one complete jumble to me. It's like i'm stuck in my own dreamland... I dont get many things and all... May just told me what they mean by: I've changed. She says my attitude. Have I? I mean, I dont think i've changed at all... I feel... normal. And now it's like so many people are ignoring me. There are people who hate me in class, I can tell. But I really wish everythin was normal. Not loserish. I nearly got punished in eng today cos I didnt bring TONS of work. I can tell my eng teacher is starting to think i'm a nuisance.... Now i'm getting worked up ALL over again. I need to talk to someone... Urgh.. Dont feel like elaborating anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment