Monday, March 29, 2010

I HEART SWIMMING!!

HELLO. Swimming was fun. Coach never come so trained w/ Tian. Cos it was raining, we stayed inside for awhile. Yays! Sean came. Then while we were doing land training, Tian was teasing the little ones. LOL. There was this guy called Eve or Keith or something like that (I know Eve is a pretty weird name for a boy...) then Tian called him 'ku zi (pants)' cos he walk in wearing no pants. LOL. Damn funny sia. Er.... Oh ya. Then Tian was like: "both of ya'll so old cannot stretch properly" (referring to me n Sean) cos we were doing the breaststroke sit. Very hard I tell you.... So she called Sean and I uncle and aunty. LOL. Then she tot Sean was P something. Then he was like: NO! I'm Sec 1!! I started laughing like crazy. Fun w/ Tian lah. Swimming was also easy LOL. But need to chiong sometimes. This Jarod ah, IM tt time, he 2 laps slower than me. LOL. I pwned Sean (who swam in same lane the WHOLE time) during butterfly. ONLY. hahas:) But nvm, doesnt matter. Training was fun lah. I left at 7. So did Sean. Fun, Anyway, I'm supposed to chiong my math now, so.... NIGHTS:)

BTW, the little kids were SO cute during breaststroke sprints. Tian said when their lane going, they have to say go.
Yi Xuan: Go!
Lianna: Readygo
'Eve': Take your markssssss.... GO!
'Eve' was for my grp. He damn cute like wanna race w/ us even though I won him everytime. Pwned.
Sry i'm so mean. LOL

No comments: