Sunday, February 7, 2010

GIANs, LISTEN UP!!

Hello everyone:D Just a shoutout to the Gians:
YOU BETTER BE POSTING ON THE BLOG OR ELSE U GONNA DIE....
Okay, that sounded harsh. Let's rephrase it:
Hello dear Gians. Please post on our class blog or else you may face eternal doom from me.
Does that sound better? I hope so :D nvm. Anyway, I am trying to multi-task by vacuuming and blogging at the same time. How you may ask. The vacuum is on my lap at one spot while i'm typing. Do you think that patch will become really shiny? Nope. Not working... Anyway, today went church. Then went to CON 1. Ya. Then the CA (I found out his name is Timothy. Heehee) was like persuading us to talk and give ideas lah. Then we all shut our mouths. HAHA:D But our CAs are like super not talkative lor... I just realised I have 77 friends on MSN. Haha:D so many! But only at most... 16 are on at a time. So sad. LOL. Ok. Now I feel like slacking again but I haven't actually been touching my homework... WTH. Better get it done lor..

No comments: