Wednesday, January 6, 2010

shortlisted:)

Hello:) I'll probably stop posting soon cos school's starting to get pretty intense... I'm sucking an ice lolly now... lol.  Anyway, today went school again (I mean like DUH!! if not go where?)  Anyway, went in the morning. Then went to classroom, put down bag then go to the basketball court for assembly. We had to sing national anthem 3 times leh!! I dunno why lah but... Anyway, then we went for Talent Discovery.  First was dance. We did like stretching and all and then me, Carina, Meredith, Alison and 4 others got shortlisted. Then was netball. We ran this course and played a bit. I got shortlisted again!! Carina, Alison and a few others also. Next was hockey. This one never get shortlisted :( But it's okay lah cos I don't really know how to play so... Next was Gym. I was like 'Oh shit man...' We kena stretch again leh!! I got shortlisted for Trampoline gym... Cool huh? LOL.  Then we did track and field and we were all like 'walao! must run??' Ya. Then we did hurdles first (I was totally lousy at it.. If you see me, you'll most probably laugh your head off...). Then moved on to sprint. I think I totally sucked at that too... Haha:) Then was 200m sprint. I was like 'Oh shit man! I'm gonna fail!' And I did... Miserably... With a time of 51secs... LOL! I know. I very bad at running... Then cannot eat yet leh... Still track and field. So we did the i think high jump thing and we got sand in our shoes... And then i think did shot putt... The teacher called out me and May. Then we throw a few more times then the end lor... I finally ate orange bowl! And yup, it taste kinda good:) I think you only know what orange bowl means if you are in my school... Then went to hall. They taught us the family dance. And then we were like so sian... LOL. We finally did everything in like 1hr and 30mins. Inclusive of the camp songs... I won't be blogging on friday cos i'm going for the orientation camp! Excited man:) But we are showering from buckets!! Gross... But nonetheless, EXCITED!!  Yup:) Okay, trained home with Audrey. Ate lunch at home. Shower then read book then my went on the com. Just ate a measly (LOL) dinner of chicken mayo sandwich... Back on com again... Haha... Msning Remy who is being an ass... Okay. Byee!! I'm bored...

No comments: