Saturday, January 2, 2010
I'm totally bored and nervous...
Today went Orchard with my brothers and my mum and aunty again... Trained there, ate then went with my brothers to cine to watch movie. I wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes but my brothers don't wanna so I have to watch Old Dogs. It was really nice lah:) Go and watch:) Haha. At this rate I can advertise for Cathay and Golden Village and all LOL:) Okay. Practically spent the whole day there lah... Msning Remy now... Anyway, I went to Times and I got myself I book and 8 days:) My mum is like totally against Teenage at my age LOL so I got 8 days lah. She's kinda okay with it cos she reads it too LOL:) Okay, I got 2 parties tomorrow so expect more pics!!! Okay, i'm pissed with Remy AGAIN!!! Aiyo. Pretty nervous abt school... Aiyo aiyo aiyo:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment