Monday, January 4, 2010
First day of school:)
I'm sitting infront of the laptop eating gummies! Yum:) Ok. Here's what happened on the first day of school. (Man. I sound like some storyteller!!) Anyway, today, woke up at 5.18am because Rachel sms me and I heard it... Anyway, I was going to wake up in about 32mins time so I just replied her lah... Then sms until about 5.35am then she never reply so I wanna go back to sleep and get that extra 5 mins of rest, cannot. So I was like awake lah... I got out of bed when my alarm finally rang at 5.50am... Then go to school, rain... Walao. The whole lane to turn in was like freaking jammed up lah. Ok. So my granddad drop me at the curb then send my brothers and my cousin to school... Yummy gummies!! Okay. Lame man... Ok. Anyway, then I went to the hall... Then assembly. Then they reciting the student's pledge that time, a lot of us were like silent cos we dunno how to recite... LOL... The school song is like totally worse lor... The school song is in CHINESE leh!!! Walao man... Then go to classes. We didn't sing school song lah... Dunno why... My teacher is Ms Mok:) She's quite nice lah... Anyway, we go to class then she talk about her expectations and whatnot... Then went for Year Head talk then recess. I dunno why but I felt like sleeping... I guess not used to waking up early yet:) I didn't eat anything for recess leh! The queue too long and I dunno what to eat... So I skipped recess:( After recess was the cca talk... Nearly slept again :P I tired mah!! LOL. Then went for school tour then played games... Went home early:) Supposed to go at 2.20 but they release us at 1.57:) Woohoo! Ok. I go eat dinner... BYEEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment