Friday, January 29, 2010

Cos I had a bad day...

I feel damn sian lah... Today got bad day.... I feel so moody now.  Today is retreat day (well, at least for Remy since I can't go...) so I went school yi jing hen sad. Then after that the whole class don wanna listen to me cos we going down for morning jog... So I bad mood right? Morning jog I push myself. Push until feel like dying. Sit down, head throbbing and all... Then went back to class, (I found out in the morning before jog I forgot to bring quite a number of things...) scared teacher scold during math and chinese. History was first. Teacher talk about BC & AD which is actually quite easy. BC= Before Christ. AD= Anno Domini. YAY! I spelt it without looking at my textbook:):):):) Then timeline and all. Then was chinese. In the end, teacher go through the test. I did quite badly. 33/50... Sigh... May so smart got 41/50!! Then recess ate with the gang and my new friend, Shu Xian. Haha:) She's from swimming and she know's May and Chloe! So qiao man... So then after recess was... Lit. Ms Chan is like super strict lah! For eg, never bring the chinese cinderella book. She'll be like "Why you forget? How will you remember next time?". So whole class scared of her... Haha:) Amanda Lim forgot to bring her file so either her mom passed her or a girl from another class lend her. Then during lit did role play and anotation (I think that's how you spell it...) After lit was chinese again. Went through the test paper again. Then was math... I forgot to bring the stuff so I like pretend lah... :P I'm super naughty. I know... Haha:) Then went drama after math. We wanted the class to do this thing for PE (Since May and I are the PE leaders) then they all just left the class leh!!! Make me frustrated.... WTH lah. After drama ate lunch in canteen. Then saw Shu Xian then we walked around with her. Then we saw Dayna (One of the seniors in swimming) and then we started playing with the ball. Then went to those pole things and Shu Xian, May and (I think) Alicia can pull up leh!! I'm like so lousy lah. Haha:) So me and the other senior, Vanessa were like at the shortest bar then hold the bar and jump up and down. Haha:) Then went for CCA:) More like CCA meeting lah... Then went home after CCA. Then whatever... Haha:) Ok. I go continue on my chem research okay? BYEE!!!

No comments: