Thursday, December 17, 2009

HALLO EVERYONE:) lol XD

Went for practise for Christmas Eve mass yesterday. Found out the drummer's name. Hi Jim or Jimmy, I don't know.. Lame... Anyway, Rachel didn't go practise cos she got tuition and the dad went for some concert or wadeva... I went because I needed to go out or I would be stuck at home for 2 whole days excluding today :( Went for choir. Remy looked bored again. Hahas Remy :) Then after the whole thing went for supper with the adults... Super bored sia... Got nothing to do. Then I sms Rachel and Remy. Rachel the convo end at like 11.50pm But Remy... Walao we stay up until 3am plus smsing okay... Cos he studying for exam then I pei ta and also because I cannot sleep... Haha. Then slept at 3.10 after realising he wasn't going to reply. Just this morning he tell me he fell asleep. I knew it lor... Haha :) His exam just finish... Haha:) Hope I didn't make him fail sia :P  This morning woke up at about 9.30-9.50am... Clean up then go on the com lor... Okay... Gonna blog hop now. Toodles :)

No comments: