Wednesday, December 2, 2009

987fm IS PLAYING ON THE NET!!!

Msning Zhi Yi now. She damn funny lah... Yay!! 987fm is now broadcasting on the internet :) So good man. Shiok ah. I listening now:)Oh ya. I went to watch 2012. Damn nice sia. It's like about the world ending but people can still survive by using the Noah's ark method. Glad to know humans survived but well, isn't the world supposed to end? Well, happy endings are good...Today went to swimming club. Did the bicycle in the gym. After I do, legs a bit weak sia. But still can walk properly:) Haha. I do like over 30mins. Maybe 35mins? I'm amazed at those that can do an hour. Are you even allowed to do an hour? Poor Mikki in Hong Kong. I MISS YOU MIKKI! In fact, I MISS YOU GUYS 6GIANS!!! Please don think I L hor. I am straight geddit? Why nobody tag anymore??? Aiyah, very bored sia... Clean up my room just now. It's like a disaster zone lah. SUPER messy :P Hope you like the new songs:) Haha... Okay, that's was TOTALLY lame man. I'm being driven mad by boredom. Feeling sian. But I don feel tired. Wow. It's 9.46pm. Okay. That was totally exaggerated... Just view Carene's blog. Okies, bored. Bye...

No comments: