9th November 2009
Today was like so what lor. Went to school then watched Wild Child in class. Omg! So funny :) Then went for Hip-Hop class at 8.30. I was like "wah lao!!! Got Hip Hop never tell us! I got no pants!! Shit :P" So we just did it without lifting up our pinafore. Damn funny watching everyone else do. Then I like so lan like that. Haha. Then the teacher chose me, Joell, Katelyn, Sarah Yew, Rachael Yong and a few others to perform. I'm was like so paiseh leh! So do extra time lor :( But it was fun lah :) Went for recess then continued watching Wild Child. Then went to my grandparent's house (which, btw, is also my cousins house). Got my new phone!! The W508 in Poetic White. Why do they have to give the colour such fancy names? Just call it white lah! Ley chay right type so many letters... Anyway, happy that I got my new phone. Couldn't live with the Nokia phone my grandad lent me for the time being :P Feeling peckish but i'm on a diet. Joking! I can't diet! Food is just so tempting!! More like i'm too lazy to walk all the way to the kitchen :P
8th November
Went to j8 with Rachel. Walked around then went to Mini toons cus there was a 30% off. Haha. In the end, bought gummies ( which in the end we didn't finish) but got no discount :( Then walked around. Wanted to watch Astroboy which was at 12noon and it was like 11.56am. So I was like "let's buy the tickets and watch lah!" But Rachel don want watch Astroboy :(. Then she wanna watch Love Happens but the next movie was like 2 hours from 12noon! So we were like forget it lah. Haha. Then called Katelyn. Asked her if she wanna go Rachel's house with us. Then she say cannot but instead invited us to her house. So we go and play Wii. Omg! So fun man! I wish I have a Wii... I play until I was like sweaty. Haha :P Then at like 6.50, Rachel's dad came to fetch us then drop me home. Ate dinner then did blah-ish stuff. Actually, i can't remember what I did. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment