Now, i think parents don't keep their promises. Well, it all stems from my parents.Promises:
1)Getting me a dog>Never fufilled
2)Start swimming training after PSLE>Never happened
3)Let my bros do the washing up for once>Nothing happened. I did the washing!
It's dumb. I spent like my whole life (sort of) waiting for all these to happen. I guess i'm an idiot to have believed it all... Looks like no more waiting for me. I just have to get it then or walk away... It's really pathetic. Who do they think I am? A 5 year old kid that believes everything said to them? (It's true, I use it to bluff my toddler cousins. I am a meanie!!!) Today was quite fun lah. Watched Another Cinderella Story and She's The Man in skool today. So funny and nice! Then came home and ate chicken rice for lunch. Rachel came over and we were on msn and we were also making a playlist for you know what. Then, we video call Mikki. She was clearing her room while we watched her. Haha! Then I got no webcam (need to get one) so she cannot see what we doing. Haha! Sorry Mikki :) Rachel left at about 7pm. Ate dinner, did the washing up, clear then bin, felt sorry for myself then started blogging lar. Msning Victoria now. Haha. Kinda excited about CIP fair tomorrow. So sad Mei can't support my stall. Mei, I miss you!!! Haha. Don think I am les or what ever okay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment