Monday, October 26, 2009

My 2nd Malacca trip!!

Heloo! So fun:) Left on Saturday morning. Had mix up with the buses so we left at around 8.10am. Met this family in the bus. The boy so mean to his brother! If i'm not wrong, the boy's name was Keith. We kept teasing his little brother cus the boy was very chubby. Ha ha! So mean hor? Wah then just happen we both brought our ipods and then same colour and model! Cool hor? Then so fun the trip. But we actually we doing our own stuff the whole bus journey to Malaysia immigration. Haha. Then we reached the immigration. Started complaining cos the queue was SOOOOOO long but only got 2 or 3 people on duty! So we were all like wah lao. I was like thinking'**** ah!! So slow! Damn it lah!' Wah lao. Wait for like 20 mins then got through. Then got the tour guide called 'yuan yuan'. She was talking and I was like plugged in. Hah. I very mean. But she was talking about blah-ish stuff. All the kids weren't really paying attention so there. So rode in silence until one of them ask us to pray the rosary. Being the good girl I am [Big smile, halo appears above head], I prayed lah. But I was a bit irritated. heh heh... Well Keith was plugged in lor. Then rode in silence again. Then Yuan Yuan started talking. Haha. Then we reached Malacca :) Went to eat then supposed to go to the hotel but the rooms not ready. So kena go shopping at Jonker Street. Well, we didn't really shop. Just sat down at one of the coffee shop and drink. Haha. When time to go, we got no time to go to hotel so went to the chapel. So nice and small :) Then mass was very nice :) Then, we went to eat dinner after the mass. Went to the hotel to freshen up first then went to this place called Nyonya Sayang to eat. They set up on Karaoke machine for us. First one to sing was the PRIEST! Ha ha! His singing wasn't very nice so we all laughed. HAHA! Well, at least he was brave enough to go and sing!! [Hint hint...] But I was like 'I really pity the person sitting next to the speakers!' Next was this lady called Doris. She sang quite well but sometimes she went off key. Haha. Then got performance after performance. Then there was this one when the priest was singing with one lady. SO FUNNY!! I don't know how to describe to you but all I can say is that it was a sort of 'romantic' song. Haha!! But no super gross stuff kay? So eat dinner then went back to the hotel. The hotel is called Renaissance. Quite nice. Went to sleep at about 11 plus. Next day, woke up at about 7.30am. Ate breakfast at the hotel. Keith and his family came down at like 9.30am. I was down at like 8.00 plus. Haha. Ate then went for this shopping trip. Bought 2 tee shirts and 2 pants from Bossini and edc. So nice! I would have taken picture but my phone battery dead. The camera very lay chay. Yah. I know, I very lazy :P Then went back to hotel and pack up then check out at 12.30pm. Ate lunch on the way. Then went to this shop called 'Yoyo' to pick up some otah-otah. Meanwhile, Yuan yuan had played Toy Story 2 and Johnny English for us on the bus. So me, Keith and his brother stayed on the bus to watch Johnny English. So damn funny :) Then everyone got on the bus and we left. Then the end lor. Heh heh. What a way to end the post. Shit. Sorry, just felt like saying it.

No comments: