Wednesday, October 14, 2009

IT'S OVER!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Yesterday, went to Vivo City with Rachel and Joyce to celebrate end of PSLE. So fun! We went to catch 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' in 3D! So funny! Must watch! Also went Daiso to shop but in the end never buy anything. Before that, we went to Timezone since I brought my card. SO FUN!!! We played the dancing thing and Joyce played Para Para but Rachel pressed
Lecture so Joyce was a bit irritated with the person on the screen. Hahas. We also played that disc thing and I won Joyce and Rachel. Hahas! We also playing racing which Joyce won. Also saw some very cute puppies at the pet store! They look so sad... Here are the pics from yesterday:

My half eaten mushroon swiss burger. Hungry? I am...

A very bored Joyce








Joyce's worm eating act
What's popcorn doing in the bag???

Jetstar! Lame


After about 5 trys, finally a perfect shot



Joyce's hair extension

No comments: