Yes peeps, it's my 50th post! Yesterday, went to Raffles' City to celebrate my grandad and cousin's birthday! It was a bit boring cos my step-cousin didn't really talk to me (he was playing PSP and he was sitting quite far away), my brothers and other cousins were playing Duel Masters (diao. The waitresses got so interested that they started looking at them play. BORING!!!) and the adults were talking about stuff. Peef. AND my 2 little cousins were VERY irritating yesterday. Poof. So I was just sitting there. Get this straight. I AM THE ONLY FEMALE COUSIN IN MY FAMILY!! So it was SUPER boring that day. But overall quite okay lah. I'm not oldest either. My step-cousin is (14years). Ate many things. I actually didn't like the cheese coconut cake but I liked the choc one!!!! I am super bored! I not going out with anyone mah. Poo. Here are the photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment