Hi everyone! I'm back! I went to Hort Park on friday with my class. It was quite fun. We left at about 8.20am and it was raining so we were a bit disappointed (well, at least the trainers were). Well, when we went there, it was drizzling but with thunder and lightning. So no going out yet. So we played earthquake (I was mostly a squirrel. Shucks). Then we moved to somewhere else and were put into groups. So we went round doing these activities which were quite fun. I dropped my bottle twice while running. When we went to the Herb and Spice garden, the trainer showed us some milipedes and Sarah Tan, Debbie, Zerline and Sarah Yew started screaming so they were called 'the phobetic 4' (I think that's how you spell it). For the rest of the trail, they were screaming at any poor milipede they saw. I mean, who would like to get screamed at? 4 girls somemore. Aiyo. Then, when we were back at school, got so much time so we played 'Dare or Super Dare'. SO FUNNY!!!!!! :) Here are the pics:

Huin Ling trying to dodge

Beatrice and her Dracula book

'Hello from the metal ball!'

Group pic

Candid shot (Katelyn is trying to jump at the back)



'the phobetic 4'


Shuko the trainer (Caught unaware)

Swee Kee should advertise for Peel Fresh!


Debbie asking Shuko to start speaking

Random pic of a lonely water bottle (LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment