Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The Horrible September Hols......
Hey all! So tired. Had to wake up at 6am becos I needed to go to school. We had science and math. My science is quite lousy but my math is worse!!!! Between Science and math got 25 min break. I brought bee hoon so I share with Zerline, Swee Kee, Nibee, Rachael Yong, Jocelyn and the 2 Sarah's. They ate very little. Zerline was like hogging the bee hoon. No offence Zerline. Then I share chocolates, also ALL gone.My bread half eaten. Man, these people like so hungry. During Science, Lo look like want to die. So tired and got headache. Then the hand very warm eh. I thought she have fever!!! But she don't lah. Science I also felt very tired. I nearly felt lke dozing off. Then also SO hungry... Math class was very crowded. I very lucky. Got one table to myself!! :) But Zerline, Rachael Yong, Swee Kee and Jocelyn had to share 2 tables. The stupid computer do don't know what to the rest of my blog post. Shucks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment