Hello! Gonna blog abt yesterday:
23rd September 2009
Went to school as per normal. Debbie started calling herself 'Fabulousa'. Then during math, Hui Wen started calling her 'Fabulaksa'! Hahas. Then Debbie got so annoyed that she changed her 'name' and now she won't tell cos she scared we make fun again. Hahs. What a weird name. Then she also say she very famous and say we want her autograph. LOL. Then got tuition. Stupid Mark (aka water buffalo) was super irritating. Samantha asked for Alvin's (aka Mary) name so I told her then we all had a good laugh. Too bad chipmunk. We laugh like crazy. Then got stupid mock exam for tuition. The teacher go out that time, we all check answer. Not with the boys lah. Not reliable. LOL. So stupid... Then at night did homework and listen to 987fm.
24th September 2009
Went to school again (obviously). Had health ed today and Swee Kee and Zerline sang this really gross song. LOL. Anyway, the topic for health ed was gross too. Got so much work some more. Then Joyce and I were dicussing what to do after the exams. So sad abt graduating... And Debbie still won't tell me her 'Name'. She is so weird... Then today got tuition again. Denise, Zhi Yi, Rachel and I were talking a lot lah but the teacher didn't really scold us. Nxt week is the last lesson. Kinda sad cos no more class ever so will be seperated frm Zhi Yi and Denise... Listening to 987fm again. I only listen to that, Class 95 and occasionally 91.3fm and Power 98. Hah... That was so lame. Soon, I will be typing nonsense... Brain gonna explode. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment