Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hey people. (LAME)
Hi again. Later I am going for swimming training but for now, I am waiting for my piano teacher to come for my lesson. I don't like practising but I like playing the piano. Like the blogskin? My friends help me choose it. I only have a few more minutes. Ok. 15 mins to piano lesson and my swimming is at 5pm. At least I can eat my favourite minced pork noodles after swimming class. I bet the coach will make us lift the 1kg dumbells again. I have to go 5 times a week because she says so!!! I am a friend of the aunty at the minced pork stall. The noodles she cooks is great and taste really good! The coach is very tough and I have to swim to her expectations. Luckily, she lets us play relay after completing the exercises. I need to go. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment